“CURRENT VACANCIES” (Notification No. 11/KSA/2019)
THE OVERSEAS MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
(Registered Recruiting Agent for Overseas Employment)
Approved by Ministry of External Affairs,
Government of India
R.C. No. B-0895/UP/PART/1000+/5/9297/2017
Registered Office : C-87, 3rd Floor, RDC, Raj Nagar Ghaziabad, U.P. (India)
Phone: 0120-4572340, Fax : 0120-4572340
|URGENTLY REQUIRED DOCTOR FOR PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA.|
|S.No||Particular||Eligibility and Benefits|
|1.||Ophthalmologist||Qualification||MS with Indian Medical Council Registration (ICU / ER Experience Compulsory)|
|Age limit||Upto 40 Years|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Experience||Minimum experience 2 years and above.|
|Other requirements||(1) Language Known : Fluency in English
(2) Prometric Exam to be cleared
|2.||Salary and other packages||Salary – 14,000 SAR + 4,000 SAR (Other Allowance) = 18,000 SAR
Free Food / Food Allowance, Free Accommodation, Free Air ticket, Free Medical and Free Insurance coverage etc.
Contract Period – 2 years, Annual vacation as per contract.
|3.||Mode of selection||Personal / Skype Interview or through C.V. Selection by Foreign Employer|
|4.||Date of Interview & Venue||To be informed subsequently.|
|5.||No. of Vacancies||01|
|6.||Service Charges||Service charges and G.S.T. will be applicable as prescribed by Ministry of External Affairs.|
- Suitable eligible candidates are advised to send their resume, copies of qualification, experience, passport and photograph to e-mail id : email@example.com indicating the reference “Notification-011”.
- You may also submit your resume with required enclosure at The Overseas Management and Employment Services, Registered Office:C-87, 3rd Floor RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P.(India), mentioning the reference No. “Notification-011”.
- The candidate already registered / whose CV have been received will be given preference.
For further details, please contact : Phone: 0120-4572340, +91-9654866090
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Notification Notification-No.-11.docx