“CURRENT VACANCIES” (Notification No.08/SA/2018)
THE OVERSEAS MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
(Registered Recruiting Agent for Overseas Employment)
Approved by Ministry of External Affairs,
Government of India
R.C. No. B-0895/UP/PART/1000+/5/9297/2017
Registered Office : C-87, 3rd Floor, RDC, Raj Nagar Ghaziabad, U.P. (India)
Phone: 0120-4572340, Fax : 0120-4572340
|URGENTLY REQUIRED DOCTORS FOR AL AHSA HOSPITAL IN SAUDI ARABIA.|
|S.No||Particular||Eligibility and Benefits|
|1||Obstetrician / Gynecologist||Qualification||A Graduate of a recognized medical school and approved specialty training in Obstetrics and gynecology with boarder equivalent UK College of Physicians certificate|
|Job Title||Senior Registrar.|
|Experience||Minimum experience 5 year continuous hospital or clinic experience.|
|Other requirements||(1)Prerequisite work experience: at least five years’ experience desired but not mandatory.
(2) Language requirements: Arabic speaking by Physician will be given preferences, but not mandatory.
(3) other: recommendation from training and practice contact must be reviewed and found to be satisfactory.
|2||Nephrologist||Qualification||Certified as a medical doctor in Nephrology specialty|
|Job Title||Consultant / Sr Registrar.|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Experience||Minimum experience 3 year in Dialysis preferred.|
|Other requirements||(1)Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
(2) Certified and registered with the Saudi commission for Health Specialties as consultant Nephrologist.
(3) Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems required.
(4) Language requirements: Arabic speaking by Physician will be given preferences, but not mandatory.
|4||Salary||Will be disclosed later based on the CV’s and relevant experience.|
|Preference will be given to those who already holding a license as Senior Registrar as per Saudi Commission for health Specialties|
|5||Service Charges||Service charges and G.S.T. will be applicable as prescribed by Ministry of External Affairs.|
Other Terms & Conditions-
- Housing & Transport will be provided in Hospital premises.
- Insurance covered by hospital
- Family contract 1 year.
-Suitable eligible candidates are advised to send their resume, copies of qualification, experience, passport and photograph to e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference “Notification-008” on or before 15/01/2019. You may also submit your resume with required enclosure at The Overseas Management and Employment Services, Registered Office:C-87, 3rd Floor RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P.(India), mentioning the reference No. “Notification-008” on or before 15/01/2019.
For further details, please contact : Phone: 0120-4572340, +91-9654866090
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Job Notification Notification-No-08.docx