International Recruitment Division, a multidisciplinary recruitment division of The Overseas Management and Employment Services (TOMES) is a leading HR professional organization in India which has been providing manpower solutions to Esteemed clients in the Gulf, Middle East Countries.
Our mission is to provide our clients and candidates with the excellent recruitment services based on mutual trust and highest professional standards driven by the quality and cost conciseness. Most of our business is done on the basis of referrals from both candidates as well as clients. We tend to develop a new partnership with our clients in order to fully understand their business goals and needs. Based on mutual trust, respect and integrity, lasting relationship within the groups are built and maintained. This is the philosophy which continues to guide us to success and reputation in a short span of time and establish a strong presence in the GCC countries.
TOMES’ International Recruitment Division has been in the forefront of providing specialization Human Resources at all the levels in the areas of Engineering/Construction/ Informing Technology/Telecommunication/Health care/Finance/Banking/FMCG/Retailing and hospitality besides a large section of services industry sectors.
Its Objective Include –
- To help prevent human trafficking, discrimination, exploitation and abuse of migrant workers at all stages of migration process.
- To encourage migrants to take care of their own well-being and carry our their duties properly.
- To make migrant workers aware of their rights and way to safe guard their rights,
- To prepare migrants worker to adapt to the new environment in the destination country.
- Pre departure orientation is the training given to potential migrants before they leave the country to work abroad
- It’s objective is to prepare the migrants to live and work in another country.
- It is and important tool in enhancing the skill set and protection of migrate workers going abroad.
- It impart knowledge to the trainee about safe and humane migration, prevent their exploitation, develop informed attitude towards the adopted country and introduce them to support framework while abroad.
Sometimes the job seekers does not have the desired skill as required for the job for which foreign employer has placed the demand therefore, it is essential to provide sufficient training and orientation to prospective job seeker.
The skill upgradation will include technical coaching, spoken English, communication skill, computer skill and soft skills including classes on recruiting procedure visa processing, employment contract emigration etc.
We TOMES are partnering India International skill center (I.I.S.C) to pick up trained workers to fulfill overseas requirement.
We also have tie up with various Industrial units and training center to provide training to upgrade skill on various job roles to achieve international standard.
Document Attestation: Tomes has proposed to provide the documents attestation services to the candidates who are planning to go abroad for higher education, employment, Business and Consulates etc.
For all kind of documents attestation requirements like business, visit visa, employment visa or family visa or family resident visa etc. We have tied up with authorized companies to provide document attestation services for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates (UAE) form various Indian Govt. Department, embassy and consulates etc.
- Center/State Home Department
- Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM)
- Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
- Cultural Affairs
- Embassy and Consulates
The Educational and Non-Educational Certificate Attestation/ Authentication is completed in different stages-as follows:
Educational Certificates Attestation:
Stage1 : HRD attestation from the concerned Central/State Higher Education department. This is completed by the candidate himself/herself.
Stage2 : MEA attestation of Educational Certificates which is already been attested/ Authenticated by the concerned higher education department.
Stage3 : Attestation/authentication of Educational Certificates from Cultural Affairs section of the embassy of the concerned country, which the candidate is seeking employment. It is done through the authorized employment agencies.
Stage4 : Final Attestation/authentication of Educational Certificates from the Embassy of the concerned country of the employment.
National placement division of TOMES will be providing comprehensive services in the areas of IT staff Recruitment and job Placements for leading technology companies in India. Besides IT, Telecom and engineering. We also plan to provide placement services in other domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Biotech, Pharma, Etc.